- Super-powerful motor enables it to cut even the toughest body hair
- A multi-purpose clipper for trimming and cutting hair throughout the body, from clean head shaves, close beard trims, smooth mustache cuts to clean manscaping
- Well-built, fairly quiet, durable and easy to use; fits perfectly in the hands
- Comes with several useful attachment combs that improve the shaving experience
- Comes with adjustable taper lever for boosting the closeness of cut
- Ideal for family grooming, reducing the recurrent costs of visiting a saloon
- The clipper is affordable and cost-effective, paying for itself after only one or two uses
- Its noise level causes discomfort to some users
- Has parts made of plastic, which makes it look breakable
- The clipper is 1.95 pounds and hence feels heavy in the hands
Summary of My Review on Wahl 79300-400
The 21st century man is a well-groomed man who takes pride in a clean shaven look. Today, it is remarkably trendy for men to trim out unwanted body hairs. And nothing has made this trend more radical on men’s grooming routines than the advent of high-tech and efficient electric shavers.
And talking about the best electric shavers for men’s body hair, the Wahl 79300-400 Color Pro 20 Piece Complete Haircutting Kit comes first. With many years of experience in producing exceptional body hair clipper blades and of utmost dedication to premium quality shavers, Wahl has designed the 79300-400 Color Pro hair clipper to offer absolute user satisfaction.
Are you tired of paying $20-$30 per month for your haircuts? Wahl 79300-400 Color Pro can rescue your wallet, enabling you to recoup your investment after just two full-body trims. You will definitely like it.
Who Should Use Wahl 79300-400?
- Every man who wants a perfect clipper for head and full-body grooming.
- A man who needs a portable body hair shaver that is ideal for traveling.
- A family that needs a complete shaving kit for achieving professional and perfect haircuts from home: It saves the family from recurrent costs of getting cuts from a saloon.
- A man who wants to put an end to barber visits for trimming, grooming, hair cutting, and styling.
Wahl 79300-400 Color Pro is a superb performance body hair clipper for men that is ideal for head and total-body grooming. The haircutting kit is easy to use and gives decent and truly professional haircuts and styling from home. Its powerful motor makes it glide quickly across the skin, leaving you in awe at the clipper’s convenience. The multi-purpose haircutting kit delivers impeccable cuts even with the toughest body hair, clears almost all hair in a single stroke and has several attachment combs and accessories that make the body-hair shaving process easy and fast. Except for the weight of 1.95 pounds and the little noise, this electric hair clipper is a good and efficient companion for all men who perform total-body grooming routinely.
My Detailed Review on Wahl 79300-400
Wahl 79300-400 Color Pro Clipper is a super-fast shaver that glides easily over the skin, cutting almost every hair in one stroke. Endowed with self-sharpening high-carbon steel blades, the shaver remains consistently sharp for a long time, saving you from recurrent costs of sharpening or replacing blades. With a pleasant soft-touch grip, it is comfortable to hold and easy to control. Besides, it has a super-powerful electromagnetic motor that delivers 7,200 blade-strokes per minute, resulting in incredibly smooth cutting.
The electric body hair clipper comes with color-coded keys to enable you to use the right settings for the right combs. The various color-coded guide combs allows you to choose the correct one for your needs. Crafted specifically to help men who need full-body manscaping, this electric hair clipper is perfect for total body-hair grooming sessions as well as efficient beard trimming.
Moreover, the haircutting kit has several accessories (such as blade guard, scissors, blade oil, storage case, styling guide and cleaning brush) that will help you achieve a complete cut. And in terms of quality, the product is a high-performance clipper which comes at a fraction of the cost spent to get a superb body / hair cut from the barber shop.
- Self-Sharpening High-Carbon Steel Blades: Remains sharp for longer.
- Electromagnetic Motor: Helps to cut tough and thick hair quickly.
- Durable Storage Case: Holds the clipper and all kit contents safely, especially when traveling.
- Thumb-Adjustable Taper Control: Ensures multiple cutting lengths with just a flip of the lever.
- Hair-Length Settings and Combs: 12 color-coded combs of different sizes allows you to choose the most appropriate comb for your desired cut.
- Color-Coded Keys: Makes the matching of correct combs to the right settings easier.
- Soft-Touch Grip: For easy control and utmost comfort when held in the hands.
- Easy step-by-step full-color user instructions
- 6-Feet Power Cord: Enables the clipper to be powered directly
- Dimensions of 3.0 x 6.25 x 10.0 inches, and weight of 1.95 pound
- Other Accessories: blade oil, styling comb, pair of scissors and barber comb
- Comb the body hair, beard or mustache that you want to cut.
- Attach the multi-position trimmer guide to help trim and taper your body hair/beard, making sure the guide is solidly locked into your desired position before you begin to trim.
- Begin by setting the guide away from the hair, then follow the direction of growth of the hair gently to avoid patchy results.
- When you desire much shorter and closer cuts, you should trim against the direction of hair growth.
- Make sure to use smooth overlapping strokes and to adjust the trimming guide gradually to obtain shorter settings for achieving your desired closeness.
- To cut outlines of your body hair, you must always remove the trimming guide. But when you want to accentuate hair lines, you should use the trimmer in downward motion.
- For tidier finished look, you should replace the attachment blade with the clipper’s detail blade. The detail blade will give you fine and clean cuts.
How to Clean Wahl 79300-400 Color Pro
- Grasp the clipper into your hand or just lay it on a flat surface. Then, use a screwdriver to remove the two screws on its top so you can remove its upper plate.
- Remove both the top and bottom blade plates. Then, spray the clipper blades and exterior of the clipper with Wahl Blade Ice Coolant.
- Brush the clipper and the blades with the clipper brush in order to remove any hair, and then wipe them with a towel to remove excess coolant.
- Re-align the bottom and top clipper blade plates and put them back to their places on the clipper. Using the screwdriver, tighten the screws to fix the blade plates firmly in position.
- Turn on the clipper and then lubricate it using Wahl oil. Make sure to add the oil on both the sides and the top blades so that the blades are thoroughly lubricated.
- Every other time you use the clipper, make sure to conduct a quick cleaning by spraying the outside blades with Wahl Blade Coolant and then brushing them out with the clipper brush, before lubricating the clipper as stated above.