TRYM II Hair Clipper
Battery Recharge Time9.0/10
- It can be used for facial hair, mustache, goatee, beard, and body hair
- Exceptionally affordable trimmer
- It gives smooth and clean cuts without snagging, ripping or pulling hair
- Strong motor power and ultra-sharp blades allows it to give clean, smooth and close professional cuts from home
- Its sleek modern look makes it look exceptional on bathroom countertops and allows it to fit well with modern interior designs
- Its lightweight and compact design ensures it is convenient to use during long grooming sessions without causing user exhaustion
- Rechargeable battery with extended life ensures many minutes of cordless use
- It is easy to use and easy to clean
- Must be cleaned after every shave to ensure comfortable trimming
- Some parts are plastic
Summary of My Review on TRYM II Hair Clipper
TRYM II Rechargeable Modern Hair-Clipper Kit is a mid-priced, high-quality, effective, ultra-sleek and professional hair trimmer for facial and body hair. A redesign of the previous TRYM Rechargeable Modern model, TRYM II is a correction of its predecessor’s imperfections. Equipped with numerous top-end features, TRYM II is a best-performance, high-precision and affordable hair, mustache, beard clipper that will easily please anyone.
TRYM II Modern Hair-Clipper Kit is an easy-to-use, easy-to-clean ergonomically designed trimmer for men’s facial hair, beard, mustache, and body hair. The versatile trimmer comes with 4 attachments which allow for trimming at different lengths and achieving your desired look comfortably.
Soft and easy on the hair and skin, TRYM II will give you a smooth cut without nicks and irritation. And because it offers impressive features, amazing precision and top-notch performance at a cost just under $30, it is a worthwhile option for men looking to make optimal investment in a grooming kit.
My Detailed Review on TRYM II Hair Clipper
- Super-Sleek Minimalistic and Modern Ergonomic Design: The clean and lustrous design makes the hair clipper attractive and look good in any bathroom. The lightweight design makes the trimmer perfect for extended durations of facial hair grooming.
- Extended-Life Rechargeable Battery: The charge-retaining battery gets fully charged in 1 hour and supports long periods of cordless use. The hair clipper also comes with a charge-base and AC adaptor for charging the battery.
- Special Professional-Grade Ultra-Sharp Compound Metal-Blades: The sharp metal blades are engineered for optimum cutting without pulling and tugging.
- Four Easy-to-Use, Sturdy, Rigid and Durable Trimming Attachments: The 4 attachments are of different lengths, namely, 9mm, 6mm, 3mm and 1.5mm to allow for different hair lengths and styling, from rugged stubble cuts to clean smooth cuts.
- Base Dock: Also acting as the charging base, the base dock combined with the sleek and gorgeous design makes TRYM II stand out on countertops and in bathrooms.
- Several High-Utility Accessories: The accessories include AC power adaptor, charging base, cleaning brush and blade oil
- Generous 1 year guarantee and UL Safety Approval.
- Package Dimensions: L x W x H of 8.20 X 6.60 X 2.00
- Package Weight: 1.15 pounds
How to Use TRYM II Hair-Clipper?
- Clean your face or body hair thoroughly to remove dust, dirt and excess oil. Apply beard balm and gently massage to soften any rough and rogue hair.
- Hold the shaver against the grain and make gentle to and fro movements. Using your free hand, stretch your skin so that the shaver blades can catch and cut the hair quickly. You can apply more pressure as your skin adjusts to the trimmer, but must be cautious never to apply excessive pressure which will irritate your skin.
- Depending on the hair-length you want to achieve, apply the right attachment and switch the attachments as frequently as necessary during your grooming session so you can ensure maximum comfort and precision. Make as many strokes as necessary to give you the best trim.
- When you have achieved your desired cut, clean the hair clipper immediately to keep it in the best working condition. Then, apply a beard oil / conditioner to your hair and allow it to soak into the hair properly to reduce itchiness and irritation and to keep your hair looking nice, soft and tamed.
How To Clean TRYM II Hair-Clipper?
- TRYM II hair-clipper must be cleaned after every trimming session to keep its blades and motor running optimally, and to prevent pinching, tugging and pulling of hair during subsequent grooming sessions.
- To clean the trimmer quickly, spray the blade oil on its blades and then brush out the whiskers/hairs using the cleaning brush. Lubricate the trimmer with oil and then wipe off excess oil using a soft towel. Quick cleaning must be performed after every trimming session.
- For extensive cleaning of the hair-clipper, disassemble its parts using a screwdriver, spray the blades with blade oil and brush the trimmer blades with the cleaning brush. If you have ice coolant, then you can apply it on the exterior and interior parts of the trimmer before wiping out with a towel.
- Re-assemble the trimmer and keep it safely.