Ease of use9/10
Battery Recharge Time8/10
Battery Life (Runtime)9/10
- Convenient wet/dry grooming; exceptional in dry grooming
- Perfect for all-round grooming; remarkable in head, beard and sensitive skin grooming
- The grooming head works superbly especially on sensitive skin; no nicks and cuts
- Easy grip and does not slip even when the hands are wet and soapy
- 60 minutes of cordless use
- Waterproof, therefore can be used in the shower
- Easy to clean, cheap and cost-effective
- Handle is too short, requiring the user to ask for help to groom his back
- Takes longer to shave because the shaving head is smaller
- Shaving head replaced after every 6-12 months
Summary of My Review on Remington PG6250
Generally, body hair is purely a matter of personal preference between a man and his partner. However, when a male is to appear shirtless in public as is the trend with swimmers, bodybuilders and male models, he should opt for a well-groomed body. He will definitely look more elegant and confident. And with the emergence of several high-tech body hair groomers, every man can now afford a celebrity trim.
Are you looking for a superb low-cost wet/dry body hair groomer?
Then why not try the Remington PG6250 Wet-Tech Head Beard-and-Body Grooming Kit. For just $35, this versatile groomer will give you a complete and comfortable head to toe experience. It also comes with a 60 day money-back guarantee.
The sleek-looking, compact and waterproof wet/dry Remington PG6250 WetTech Grooming Kit enables safe and precise grooming of all body areas. It feels great in the hands, has a perfect weight and is small-size and highly portable. With a battery life of 60 minutes of non-stop use and perfect shaves on sensitive skin without stings and tingles, the groomer meets the grooming needs of many men completely.
Nevertheless, with a small shaving head that requires more than one pass to achieve close and clean shaves, and a trimming head and foil shaver that require replacement in approximately six months depending on usage, the groomer may fall short of the expectations of many men. Still, with all the features it brings for just $35, it gives good value for money.
My Detailed Review on Remington PG6250
Endowed with sharp stainless steel blades, the all-in-one Remington PG6250 WetTech Grooming Kit delivers an excellent beard, head and body grooming experience. Having a full-size trimmer and 5 hair-length guiding combs, the groomer delivers the right cuts all the time. The groomer’s multi-stage cutting system has various attachments for body hair shaves, allowing the user to trim all unwanted hairs to the desired length. Besides, with a rubberized ergonomic grip, the grooming kit feels solid and great in the hands. It also has a handy hook that you can hang in the shower.
The Remington PG6250 comes with a rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery that delivers 60 minutes of cordless use after 3.5 hours of charge. Its battery power-level indicator alerts the user when the battery power is low, while its auto-on worldwide voltage feature eliminates the need for buying a voltage conversion adaptor when traveling.
The waterproof wet/dry groomer can be used in or out of the shower, is fully immersible in water and is easily washable, allowing users to complete their grooming in the shower. It is a total-body electric groomer that will deliver close and quick cuts for chest, nipples, crotch, arms and more.
- Wet/Dry Groomer: Can be used anywhere, including in the shower.
- Five (5) Hair-Length Guide Combs: Offer a variety of trimming lengths.
- Non-Slip Rubberized Grip: Gives sure grip; easy to hold even with wet hands.
- Super-Sharp Stainless Steel Blades: Takes good care of the grooming needs of the entire body.
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery: Recharges in 3.5 hours and gives 60 minutes of cordless use.
- Body Hair Shaving Attachments: For quick and comfortable shaves close to the skin.
- Hanging Loop: For easy storage.
- LED Battery Power-Level Indicator: Alerts user when battery power is low.
- Warranty given by manufacturer on request.
How To Use Remington PG6250 WetTech Grooming Kit
- Charge the cordless groomer before use. And once fully charged, turn it on by pressing the ON/OFF button.
- Make sure that your body hair is completely clean by washing the area to remove excess oil and dirt. When you intend to shave on the dry mode, you will need to use a towel to dry the hair. But when you intend to use the wet shaving mode, you should apply a shaving gel/lotion to the body hair.
- Hold the groomer into shaving position, making sure it is held against the grain (against direction of hair growth). Trim the hair by making back and forth movements. Apply little pressure to make sure that your movements are gentle.
- With your free hand, stretch the skin especially around creased areas to allow the shaver to catch and cut all the hair quickly. For the best results, make at least a few strokes per streak of body hair to achieve your desired uniform hair length.
- When you finish trimming, clean the groomer and store it safely.
How To Clean Remington PG6250 WetTech Grooming Kit
- Turn off the groomer and remove the protective head cap.
- Wash the shaving head by passing it under running hot water.
- Shake the groomer so that excess water can fly off; then let it air dry.
- Replace its protective cap and store it safely.
- For deep cleaning, you will need to disassemble the groomer and clean its parts individually.