Philips Norelco Bodygroom 7100
- The 3D pivoting shaving head follows the body contours and delivers excellent body shaves
- Skin comfort is never compromised; shaves without irritation, nicks, burns and other skin issues
- Trims the thickest of hair, and you can achieve the hair-length that you desire with its 5-length settings
- It is way above other electric shavers for men’s body hair in terms of safety, ease of use, performance and value for money
- Self-sharpening blades are maintenance-free, while cleaning is simply by rinsing under running tap water
- There is no cover provided for the shaving head
Summary of My Review on Philips Norelco Bodygroom 7100
The era when the perfect symbol of masculinity was a hairy chest and a trail of hair on the body is gone. Today, the more hair you have on your body the less fashionable you look. In fact, modern models of masculinity, such as superheroes, pop stars and ballplayers have their body hair groomed elegantly.
Are you after a nicely trimmed chest (remember back hair is never sexy)? Or would you treasure a consistently clean and hairless chest?
Whether you want to trim or shave excess hair from your body, a high quality electric shaver will deliver the best results. And the Philips Norelco BG2040/34 Bodygroom 7100 ranks the best top-notch electric shaver to cater for men’s body hair.
Made specifically for the modern man who yearns for absolute body comfort, the Philips Norelco BG2040/34 Bodygroom 7100 system can trim and shave underarms, chest, abs, groin area, legs, shoulders and back. The all-in-one grooming device comes with a dual-end design and high-performance blades that delivers refined grooming.
Who Should Use Philips Norelco Bodygroom 7100?
- Every man who needs either a shaver or trimmer for full-body grooming.
- All swimmers, bodybuilders, men who go to the gym, and anyone who wants a nice clean and hairless chest.
- All men who want to trim/shave below the neck including legs, underarms, chest, abs, groin area, shoulders and back.
Philips Norelco BG2040/34 Bodygroom 7100 is a perfect all-in-one grooming system which is perfect for men who want a clean-cut appearance. Through a dual-end design, the grooming system allows you to either shave or trim your body quickly and effectively. It offers a built-in setting for 5 hair-length options so you can adjust your preference accordingly. And with its wet and dry options, and convenient cordless use, this grooming system is great value for money.
My Detailed Review on Philips Norelco Bodygroom 7100
Delivering ultra-comfort body grooming, Norelco BG2040/34 Bodygroom 7100 comes with special shaving heads that pivot from side-to-side and from end-to-end, resulting in very close shaves without horrid red irritation. The shaving heads also prevent cuts and nicks while following body contours closely and capturing short and long hairs in a single stroke. When the shaver is flipped over, its integrated trimming unit that offers five hair-length options can be accessed. Therefore, the all-in-one dual-sided grooming system will allow you to shave and trim body hair with just one product.
The grooming system has self-sharpening and maintenance-free blades for precise and even shaves and trims wet or dry, in or out of the shower. The cordless Bodygroom 7100 system also comes with a high-performance battery that delivers 50 minutes of non-stop cordless use after 1 hour of charging. Suitable for grooming every part of the body, from the back to the shoulders, chest to the abs, the electric shaver comes with a charging stand, cleaning brush and power cord to make it convenient to use and maintain.
- Dual-End Design: Allows for trimming and shaving with one product; hence, it is an all-in-one grooming solution.
- High-Performance Trimmer with combs, rounded blades and 5 hair-length option settings: Prevents scratching of skin and enables refined grooming.
- Three-Dimensional (3-D) Pivoting Head: Follows body contours and gives close, comfortable and irritation-free shaves.
- Charge-Retaining Battery: Ensures 50 minutes of cordless use after 1 hour of charging.
- Water-Resistant Casing; wet or dry usage.
- Ultimate comfort design for below-the-neck grooming: Ensures comfortable grooming of chest, abs, legs, underarms, back, groin area and shoulders.
How To Use Norelco BG2040/34 Bodygroom 7100
- If the body hair you want to shave or trim is thick, comb it before you begin to shave.
- Choose either the shaving or trimming edge of the grooming system and then select the right hair-length setting.
- Place the grooming system into position, and then move it along the direction of hair growth. To achieve closer trims, move the device against the direction of hair growth.
- Make smooth and overlapping strokes and adjust your hair-length settings accordingly so you can obtain a shorter and closer shave.
How To Clean Norelco BG2040/34 Bodygroom 7100
- Rinse the shaving heads under running tap water for at least 1 minute. It is advisable to use hot tap water.
- When the heads are properly rinsed, shake off excess water and then allow the heads to air dry.
- If there is need for thorough cleaning of the grooming system, you should disassemble it and clean its parts individually.