Philips Norelco 7310
Ease of Use9.0 /10
Run Time9.0 /10
Battery Recharge Time8.0 /10
- One of the best budget shavers; will give you the look you desire
- Elegant design and non-messy operation (thanks to hair collection chamber)
- Very good battery life
- Very close, irritation-free and comfortable shaves
- Outstanding sideburn trimmer and exceptional shaver for the side of the neck and hard-to-reach areas
- Compact and portable, with good cordless operation
- Gives just as good a performance as expensive shavers
- Easy to clean and easy to use
- Battery takes 8 hours to charge and cannot be replaced easily because it is welded
Summary of My Review on Philips Norelco 7310
Are you looking for an inexpensive, fully-washable, high-performance, compact, and portable electric shaver that boasts of advanced grooming technology? Have you found it difficult to use a number of electric shavers to groom your neck and now wants a shaver that will handle your neck area effortlessly? Do you hate electric shavers that come with bulky cleaning systems and costly cleaning solutions and now want a shaver that is simply cleaned by easy rinsing under running water? Or do you just want a solid, sturdy, comfortable-grip and cordless-operation shaver that provides amazingly clean, close and nicks-free shaves at a price lower than $85?
If so, then the Philips Norelco 7310 Men’s Shaving System is perfect for you.
Philips Norelco 7310 Men’s Shaving System deserves a high rating because it delivers superb performance and convenience at an affordable price. It has been furnished with advanced technologies and delivers very close, clean and comfortable shaves, allowing users to achieve their esteemed looks economically. It is very solid and sturdy, portable and elegant, has a very good battery life, shaves mustache and sideburns impeccably, and is fully washable and durable. While the shaver’s welded battery cannot be replaced easily and its performance may not suit those who look for luxurious shaving experiences, its price range of $80 makes it one of the best inexpensive electric razors.
My Detailed Review on Philips Norelco 7310
As one of the best men’s budget shavers the world ever seen, the Philips Norelco 7310 Men’s Shaving System is endowed with advanced shaving technologies that allow it to offer top-notch shaving experiences economically. Supplied with Patented Reflex-Action System that adjusts automatically to the contours and curves of the face, neck and skin, the electric shaver achieves maximum coverage with minimal pressure and gives extraordinary smooth and close shaves. The skin-friendly Comfort Shaving Heads guarantees smooth irritation-free contact and splendid shaves, while the Three Independently Floating Heads follow natural skin contours, align the razor-sharp blades to the skin surface and ensures exceptional closeness. Similarly, the Super Lift and Cut Dual-Blade Technology lifts even the short stubble to ensure close and precise cuts below the skin level.
Philips Norelco 7310 Men’s Shaving System boasts of Flexible Heads that helps to access difficult-to-reach areas of the neck and face, ensuring clean cutting of the sides of the neck without nicks and bruises. And with the shaver’s Dual Precision Razor Technology that cleans long and short hairs smoothly, you will always achieve the perfect appearance you deserve. Besides, the shaving system offers both corded and cordless operations, making it truly portable and convenient when traveling. Its charge-retaining battery lasts 14 days of operation after a single recharge, but will have enough power for a single shave when charged for 3 minutes. Equally, the waterproof shaver is easy to clean, requiring just a few seconds of rinsing under tap water to remain in tip-top condition. Furthermore, it comes with an adjustable voltage regulator, pop-up trimmer, hair collection chamber, LED display, power cord, protective razor-head cap and cleaning brush.
- Patented Reflex-Action System: Adjusts automatically to contours of neck, face and skin.
- Skin-friendly Comfort Shaving Heads: Ensures smooth contact with the skin.
- Three Independently Floating Heads: Aligns shaving blades close to the skin in order to give exceptional closeness.
- Super Lift and Cut Dual-Blade Technology: Lifts even the shortest hair, ensuring very close cuts below the skin level.
- Flexible Heads: For easy access to difficult-to-reach areas, ensuring clean cutting of hair without nicks and bruises.
- Dual Precision Razor Technology: Ensures smooth, clean and close cuts for both long and short hair.
- Rechargeable Charge-Retaining Battery: Powers up to 30 minutes of non-stop shaving or 14 days of daily shaving without recharging.
- Corded and Cordless Operations: Makes shaver ideal for traveling.
- Waterproof and Elegant Design: Makes the shaver easy to clean, with simple rinsing under a tap being enough to keep it in the best condition.
How to Use Philips Norelco 7310 Men’s Shaving System
- Press the ON/OFF button once to turn on the shaver.
- Hold it in shaving position, ideally against the direction of beard growth.
- Apply gentle pressure on your face and then stretch your facial skin with your free hand to allow the shaver’s blades to make proper contact with the skin.
- Shave by making back and forth, straight and circular strokes.
- Your strokes should be gentle enough to allow the shaver to follow your facial contours so you can achieve smooth and close shaves at minimal pressure.
- When you have achieved your desired closeness and coverage, turn the shaver off, clean it and then store it safely.
How to Clean Philips Norelco 7310 Men’s Shaving System
- Remove the shaver from the charging stand and turn it off.
- Remove the shaver’s protective head cap and then rinse the shaving heads under hot running water for at least 30 seconds.
- Shake the shaver so that excess water can fly off, and then allow the shaver to air dry.
- Replace the protective head cap, and then proceed to clean the hair chamber and other units of the shaver using the supplied brush.
- If you need more thorough cleaning, disassemble the whole shaver and clean the heads and blades individually.
- When the cleaned shaver has dried fully, keep it safely