Philips Norelco Shaver 2100
- Highly effective and cuts all hairs, even the most difficult-to-get hairs
- Delivers very close, clean and comfortable shaves, without razor burns
- Amazing portability because it is small and lightweight
- Inexpensive at just $35
- Holds charge for 35 minutes and can be used when charging
- Fairly quiet
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- Integrated hair chamber makes the cleaning process organized and easier
- Recharging takes 8 hours only to give 35 minutes of cordless shaving
- It cannot be cleaned with water; it is only dry-brushed
- Has no charging stand, and there is no battery-low warning light
Summary of My Review on Philips Norelco Shaver 2100
Are you tired of manual shaving and wants to make a smooth transition to electric shaving? Is the shift to electric shaving being impeded by the high cost of top-notch shavers? And would you like a superb under $50 electric shaver for men that will polish your face without cleaning your wallet?
If so, then the Philips Norelco 6948XL/41 Shaver 2100 is perfect for you.
Philips Norelco 6948XL/41 Shaver 2100 is a high-performance and super-comfort shaver that guarantees close shaves at maximum comfort. Easy to hold and use, the shaver provides both corded and cordless operation which makes it ideal for use at and away from home. While it is not cleaned by rinsing under running water, its integrated hair chamber makes its cleaning organized and easier. And apart from its longer recharge time, the electric shaver is very cost-effective, delivering good value for its price range of $35.
My Detailed Review on Philips Norelco Shaver 2100
Priced at only $35, the ultra-precision shaver provides the most essential technologies that make shaving less tedious, convenient and cost-effective, ensuring that you achieve a gleaming and gorgeous face cheaply. Furnished with Precision-Engineered Close-Cut Heads that capture most hairs from the skin without nicks or razor burns, Philips Norelco 6948XL/41 Shaver 2100 delivers optimal results regardless of where you are shaving, whether jaw line, neck, back of the neck or cheek. Its Flex and Float Shaving Heads that follow the sharp circles of facial contours seamlessly ensure that the blades catch the most-difficult-to-get hair, such as hairs in the dimpled cheek, within skin folds or in cleft chins with great ease; while the incessantly sharp Self-Sharpening Blades deliver quicker shaves and cut tough hair without pulling, itchiness and skin irritation.
Model 6948XL/41 Shaver 2100 is small, lightweight and comfortable in the hand, allowing you to enjoy extended periods of shaving without getting tired. It also boasts of durable shaving heads that are made of stainless steel and will not rust even when exposed to damp conditions. Supplied with a pop-up trimmer, the shaver cuts mustache, sideburns and hairs of the back of the neck, and performs touch-ups comfortably. Besides, the shaver has a rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery that takes 8 hours to be fully charged and gives 35 minutes of cordless operation after full charge. Equally, it comes with a hair collection chamber, cleaning kit and a charge indicator light.
- Precision-Engineered Close-Cut Heads: Gives 25% closer shaves.
- Flex and Float Shaving Heads: Conforms to facial contours in order to catch more hairs.
- Self-Sharpening Blades: Incessantly sharp, ensuring amazingly clean, close and quick shaves.
- Durable Shaving Heads: Will neither break nor wear down easily.
- Pop-Up Trimmer: Ideal for mustache and sideburns.
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery: Gives 35 minutes of cordless operation after charging fully in 8 hours; can be used while charging.
- Integrated hair collection chamber: Ensures that the shaver’s cleaning is organized and easier.
How to Use Philips Norelco 6948XL/41 Shaver 2100
- Turn the shaver on and then place it into shaving position, ensuring that it is against the direction of hair growth.
- Apply gentle pressure on your skin and then begin to shave by making slow and gentle straight and circular, back and forth movements.
- Using your free hand, stretch your skin to allow the shaver to catch, lift and cut all the hair quickly and closely. Also make sure to apply minimal shaver pressure to allow the floating heads to trace out your facial contours and catch more hairs quickly.
- Pass the shaver across your skin as many times as will deliver a smooth shave.
- After you achieve your cherished shave, turn the shaver off, clean it and dry it, then store it in a safe place.
How to Clean Philips Norelco 6948XL/41 Shaver 2100
- Turn off the shaver and remove the cap on the shaving heads.
- Wipe off the shaving heads to remove dirt and hair.
- If there are hairs in the nooks and crannies of the shaver, use the supplied brush to brush them out.
- Do not rinse the shaving heads in water; just do dry brushing.
- Wipe the hair collection chamber to remove collected hair.
- You may disassemble the shaver to clean the parts individually when thorough cleaning is necessary.