Ease of Use9.0 /10
Battery Recharge Time9.0 /10
- Ultra-performance shaver that gives super-clean and close shaves
- Cost-effective; cheap, yet provides high-tech features for exceptional shaves
- Easy to use and hold; remarkably durable
- Inner blades that operate at 30-degree-angle, guaranteeing closer shaves even on difficult-to-reach areas
- Easy to clean manually; and has turbo-cleaning mode for automatic cleaning
- Dual voltage and automatic voltage conversion system makes it ideal for use across different countries
- Charge-retaining battery gives 50 minutes of nonstop cordless use; while the 3-minute quick-charge powers one full shave
- Ideal for highly contoured faces because its inner blades are contour-directional
- Angled inner blades and center slit blades hidden beneath the foil ensures irritation-free, nicks-free, burns-free, and pulling-free shaving
- No corded use
- No low battery-power indicator
- Pop-up trimmer is not full-width
Summary of My Review on Panasonic ES8103S Arc3
Forty percent (40%) of men suffer from some kind of skin sensitivity. In turn, they endure awful razor burns, nicks, cuts and skin irritation each time they use a manual razor on their skin. But you do not have to suffer the same fate! And by choosing an outstanding electric shaver that is designed for sensitive skin, you can easily avoid the burns, nicks, cuts and irritation.
So which electric shaver should you buy if you have a highly sensitive skin?
The Panasonic ES8103S Arc3 Nanotech-Blade Wet/Dry Electric Razor is the answer! Yes, for anyone with sensitive skin and who wants a close shave, this shaver is ideal. It is an amazing escape from manual razors and it will allow you achieve a smooth and clean face without damaging your skin. Boasting an advanced technology for catching and cutting long and short hairs, its super-sharp, irritation-free blades are hidden well beneath its foils and is a very safe shaver for men with sensitive skin.
Who Should Use Panasonic ES8103S Arc 3?
- Men with sensitive skin: While many men with sensitive skin usually find it hard to land their perfect grooming tool, this shaver has the right combination of features to deliver safe and clean shaves. It has features that prevent nicks, burns, pulling, cutting, razor bumps and ingrown hair.
- Men with very thick beards: Endowed with a slit foil that will trap, pull and expose every hair to the sharp blades, the shaver leaves no hair standing when shaving thick beards.
- Beginners: If you want a shaver that will ease you into electric shaving without the frustrations of nicks, burns, and irritations, then this is your best option.
Easy-to-use, quiet, cordless, easy-to-clean and convenient, the Panasonic ES8103S Arc3 with nanotech blades boasts of the most desirable features for superior performance on sensitive skin. Perfectly crafted to enable men with highly sensitive skins to achieve exceptionally close and smooth shaves without irritation, burns, nicks and cuts, the shaver boasts of ultra-thin protective foil that ensures that its hypoallergenic blades glide smoothly across the most sensitive skins.
Operating in wet and dry options and boasting of a remarkably powerful motor that delivers quick tugging-free and pulling-free shaves, it a cost-effective shaver for men with sensitive skin.
My Detailed Review on Panasonic ES8103S Arc3
The fully-loaded Panasonic ES8103S Arc3 wet/dry shaver has a 3-blade shaving system that guarantees maximum closeness and coverage, even when shaving difficult sections of your face. Endowed with flexible pivoting head which ensures that it floats effortlessly across facial contours and trims sideburns and areas around the chin quickly and easily, this shaver delivers utmost comfort. With its 30-degree angle blades that cut hairs from their roots, the Panasonic ES8103S delivers each and every time. And with a powerful fast linear motor, it eliminates pulling and tugging hairs.
The Panasonic ES8103S Arc3 has a long-lasting battery that takes 1 hour to charge fully and delivers 50 minutes of nonstop cordless use, with the option of a 3-minute quick-charge for one shave. Furnished with a turbo-cleaning mode, the shaver can be cleaned simply by rinsing under running water or by switching to the turbo-cleaning mode. Its pop-up trimmer is perfect for handling sideburns and moustache, while its cutter and inner blades can serve you for over 12 months without replacement. It comes with hypoallergenic foils and blades, a travel pouch, automatic voltage conversion system and dual voltage.
Design and Performance
Having a curvy design that makes it comfortable to hold and manoeuvre, and a coating to its grip, this shaver will never slip off your hands even when being used in the shower. Its head is small enough to allow for shaving the areas below the neck while its super-thin stainless steel blades are durable, effective and perfect for sensitive skin.
Delivering close smooth shaves that are 99-percent close to the results achieved by manual razors, the Panasonic ES8103S is also one of the shavers that has been tested and confirmed to be effective for sensitive skins by many users. It leaves the face hair-free, with no hair patches and no irritation. It offers wet/dry options; it can trim ingrown hair painlessly; and it ranks as one of the best cost-effective shavers for men with sensitive skin, costing just under $60.
- Sharp 30-degree-angle Nanotech Blades: The ultra-sharp Nano-tech blades are hidden perfectly beneath the foils to minimize friction, avoid nicks, cuts and burns, and to ensure quick and smooth shaving of all types of hair (long, stiff and short).
- Flexible Pivoting Head: Accesses all areas of the face, moves back and forth, and ensures quick clean shaves.
- High-Speed 13,000 CMP Motor: Enables quick clean shaves without irritation, pulling and tugging.
- Wet/Dry Options: Ensures convenient dry shaves and refreshingly comfortable wet shaves with the best shaving gels/foams. Also boasts of a 100-percent washable design.
- Pop-Up Trimmer for shaving sideburns, moustache and goatee.
- Turbo-Cleaning Mode: Accelerating at 17000 RPM, the turbo-cleaning mode offers enough force to expel stubborn residue, hair and dirt from the blades.
- Slit Foil: Catch and trap long difficult-to-cut beards and exposes them to the blades, ensuring superbly close and smooth shaves.
- Multi-Fit Arc Blades: Ensures that all hair is cut in one stroke.
How To Use Panasonic ES8103S Arc3 Nanotech-Blade Shaver?
- Begin by washing your face with warm water in the shower to remove dirt and oil from your face, soften the hair and reduce resistance during shaving. For men with sensitive skin, it is better to shave in the wet mode with a high-quality shaving gel/lotion.
- Turn on the shaver and place it perfectly into shaving position, ensuring it is in the direction of hair growth to reduce irritation. Move it to and fro, applying gentle pressure to allow the head to follow the contours of your face.
- Stretch your skin using your free hand to allow the blades to catch all hair. And after achieving your desired shave, make sure to clean it immediately.
How To Clean Panasonic ES8103S Arc3 Nanotech-Blade Shaver?
- After each shave, you should clean it by rinsing the shaving head/blades under hot running water for 30 seconds.
- To do this, you must remove the foil cap, turn off the turbo-cleaning mode, and then place it under running water.
- Shake off excess water and allow it to air dry before storing it.
- Once in a while, you can apply liquid soap to the foils, restore the foil cap on, turn on the turbo-cleaning mode, and allow deep cleaning to occur before you rinse it under hot water and allow it to air dry.