Panasonic ES-LA63-S Arc4
Ease of Use9/10
- Irritation-free and maximum-coverage shaver that is good for sensitive skin
- High-precision and ideal for thick facial hair and hair that grow in multiple directions
- Waterproof wet/dry shaver that can be used in the shower and with gels/lotions/creams
- Has a sonic vibration system, waterproof design and cleaning brush, making it easy to clean
- Ideal for men who can go a day or two without shaving
- Gives very close, smooth and comfortable shaves
- Has a reliable battery that gives 45 minutes of cordless use
- Minimizes ingrown hair
- No corded operation
- A little noisier than comparable shavers because of its extra-speed motor drive
Summary of My Review on Panasonic ES-LA63-S Arc4
If you have sensitive skin as well as fast-growing thick beard, shaving can be a painful and terrorizing routine.
While you will feel the pain if you are using an electric shaver which pulls and tugs hair, using a manual razor makes the agony worst. Therefore, for men with sensitive skin, there is the need to choose a shaver wisely. And that right shaver should give a clean and close shave without the need to go over missed hairs with a razor blade.
The Panasonic ES-LA63-S Arc4 Multi-Flex Pivoting-Head Wet/Dry Electric Shaver is perfect if you have sensitive skin. It also boasts the ability to cut through many days of growth quickly, comfortably and without irritation. Furnished with a high-speed motor that cuts thick beards fast instead of pulling them, the shaver minimizes pain when shaving sensitive skin and eliminates the problem of ingrown hair. It is also an exceptional shaver when shaving beards growing out in multiple directions.
Panasonic ES-LA63-S Arc4 is a high-precision 4-blade shaver with a larger multi-flex cutting head and a 30-degree cutting angle for delivering close and smooth shaves in few strokes. It is perfect for sensitive skin and thick hair, cutting short stubbles and tough hair without tugging, pulling and irritation. The cordless, waterproof, easy-to-clean and ergonomic-design wet/dry shaver minimizes skin problems such as irritation and ingrown hair and compensates for its noisy operation with a zero pulling and zero tugging experience. It is a worthy buy for men with sensitive skin.
My Detailed Review on Panasonic ES-LA63-S Arc4
Designed for maximum coverage and faster shaving, the Panasonic ES-LA63-S has 4 foils that cover a larger facial area per stroke, resulting in quick high-precision shaving. Cutting hair at a 30-degree-angle using its 4 nanotech blades, it gives the ultimate safe, efficient and convenient shaving experience, which results in close and clean shaves.
The hypoallergenic blades ensure irritation-free shaves while the Multi-Flex and Float pivoting heads move faultlessly across the skin and conform to facial contours, ensuring a comfortable irritation-free shaving. The durable stainless steel blades stay clean and sharp for a long period of time while the fast 14,000 CMP Linear Motor Drive prevents pulling and tugging and reduces ingrown hairs.
This Panasonic Arc4 has a waterproof design which allows for usage in the shower and simple cleaning under the faucet. With a wet/dry feature, it gives convenient dry shaves and smooth comfortable wet shaves with shaving gels/creams/foams. It comes with a Sonic Vibration cleaning system that allows for thorough cleaning without the need for cleansing fluids.
The shaver is supplied with an extra long-life Lithium-Ion battery that charges fully in 1 hour and gives 45 minutes of non-stop cordless use. It also has a built-in LCD display, a pop-up trimmer and a power lock-out button. And with a weight of 7 ounces and dimensions of 6.5 x 2.7 x 2.2, the lightweight, easy-to-handle and easy-to-pack shaver is convenient when traveling.
- Four-Blade Design with 30-Degree-Angle cutting edge ensures perfect shaves always.
- High-Speed 14,000 CPM Linear Motor Drive allows high-precision cutting without pulling or tugging hair.
- Multi-Flex Pivoting Head provides best contact between foils and skin, resulting in comfortable clean, close and smooth shaves.
- Ultra-Thin Hypoallergenic Outer Foil guarantees smooth shaves without skin irritation.
- Waterproof Design allows for usage in the shower without shaver malfunction.
- Lithium-Ion Battery charges in 1 hour and gives 45 minutes of cordless use with a 5-minute quick-charge option.
- Wet/Dry Shaving Feature offers comfortable shaves with the best gels and lotions.
- Pop-Up Trimmer is ideal for shaving moustache, sideburns, goatee and finishing difficult-to-access areas of the neck and jaw-line.
- Sonic Vibration Cleaning System, Lock-Up Button, Travel Pouch, and LCD Display.
How To Use Panasonic ES-LA63-S Arc4 Shaver?
- When shaving sensitive skin or thick-tough beards, it is prudent to do wet shaving.
- Begin by washing your face to remove dust, dirt and excess oil before you apply the right shaving gel or lotion. Rub gently.
- Turn the shaver on and place it into shaving position, making sure to shave with the grain to minimize irritation.
- Make gentle movements across the face to allow the multi-flex shaving head to follow facial contours in order to give you a comfortable and smooth shave.
- With your free hand, stretch your skin gently to allow the blades to catch and cut more hair per stroke. Make short gentle strokes to avoid irritating your sensitive skin, and remove whiskers from the blades and foils in between your shaves to keep the blades sharp and comfortable.
- When you are done, clean it before storing.
How To Clean Panasonic ES-LA63-S Arc4 Shaver?
- Using dish soap, built-in sonic cleaning mode and running faucet, it can be cleaned without spending on cleaning solutions.
- Begin cleaning by removing the foil cap and turning off the sonic cleaning mode. Add soap to the foils and replace the foil cap. Turn the sonic cleaning mode on and allow cleaning for at least 1 minute.
- Placing the shaving head under running water, rinse for 30 seconds and then turn off the sonic cleaning mode. Shake off excess water and place it on a clean surface to air dry.
- When you do not have the time for sonic cleaning, just remove the foil cap and rinse the shaver’s head under running tap water.