Battery Recharge Time7/10
- Even and smart trims without pulling, tugging or pinching
- Ergonomic design which makes it comfortable to hold and easy to use even in wet conditions
- Both corded and cordless use
- Highly versatile trimmer with 19 hair-length settings and wet/dry functions
- It can be used to trim all lengths of hair on the body
- Has a water hole for easy cleaning; can simply be rinsed under a faucet
- Lightweight, compact and sleek trimmer
- Affordable, high-performance, high-precision and extra-comfortable
- Trimmer takes unusually long time to charge
- Charging stand has no power indicator to show when the device is fully charged
- Blades must be oiled after washing, which may be cumbersome for some users
Summary of My Review on Panasonic ER-GB40-S Trimmer
When you choose to grow your beard, you must also plan to keep it looking neat and elegant. A shabby beard or mustache is repulsive and projects an attitude of self-neglect; a well-groomed face gives an attractive and confident look. So, which one do you fancy!
If you are looking for a top-notch, high-precision and waterproof all-in-one trimmer, then the Panasonic ER-GB40-S is the perfect unit. Engineered to groom mustache and beard, it works impeccably and cuts hair of any length. Complete with a charge-retaining battery, a powerful motor, ultra-sharp blades and a lightweight compact design, the trimmer delivers a precise and comfortable shaving experience every single time.
The Panasonic ER-GB40-S Trimmer is an impressive product which meets the needs of users and is worth its price. Its 19 hair-length settings for easy styling and quality trimming and hypoallergenic blades that cut at a sharp 45-degree angle, allows users achieve expert grooming in the comfort of their homes.
The wet/dry, completely washable, lightweight, rechargeable and cordless trimmer has water drain holes for easy cleaning and maintenance. Except for complaints about lack of charge indicator on the charging stand, the trimmer is a worthwhile all-in-one grooming tool.
My Detailed Review on Panasonic ER-GB40-S Trimmer
- Ultra-Sharp 45-degree-angle Hypoallergenic High-Precision Stainless Steel Blades which gives clean precise trims quickly.
- 19 Adjustable Hair-Length Settings ranging from 1-10mm: Enables you achieve your desired hair length without using different guiding combs.
- Wet/Dry Waterproof Trimmer: Can be operated in wet and dry conditions; and used in the shower.
- Powerful Battery which supports 50 minutes of cordless use after 15 hours of charging. The trimmer also allows for corded use.
- 100% washable and cleans in seconds when rinsed under running water. It has a water hole which allows water to flow through it easily for quick cleaning.
- Ergonomic Rubber-Grip Handle for non-slip grip even in the shower and for easy manoeuvring and usage.
- Charging stand that allows for easy charging.
- Product package contains the trimmer, AC charging stand with a charge indicator, comb attachments, cleaning brush and small bottle of oil.
How To Use Panasonic ER-GB40-S Wet/Dry Trimmer?
- Begin by washing your face to remove dust, dirt and excess oil from your beard or mustache. Apply shaving gel or cream to your beard to soften the hairs.
- Choose the right hair-length setting and add the guide comb. Hold the trimmer against the grain and move it gently by making short to and fro strokes.
- Using your free hand, stretch the skin around your beard or mustache to allow the trimmer to catch more hair and move seamlessly across your skin. You may change hair-length settings as many times as you wish so you can achieve perfect even trims.
- To define the edge of your beard or to highlight your hairline and sideburn, remove the guide comb and make downward movements to cut hair from the edges.
- After achieving your desired trim, clean and store it safely.
How To Clean Panasonic ER-GB40-S Wet/Dry Trimmer?
- The trimmer is fully waterproof and is washed by rinsing under running tap water.
- Since there is an inlet at the back of its main body, simply place the trimmer under running tap water and allow the water to flow through the hole in order to reach the area under the blades. If you do this, you should make sure to shake off excess water and to allow it to dry completely before you store it.
- Alternatively, you can remove the trimmer’s blade unit and rinse it thoroughly in the sink. Brush off the hair that are stuck on the blades and allow the blades to dry fully before you restore the blades and store.
- Occasionally, you should add a few drops of oil on the blades in order to maintain its durability and sharpness.